Marine Pouget leads projects on the African Renewable Energy Initiative (AREI) and writes publications on the subject. Together with African partners, she organises workshops and events to introduce civil society actors to the local and continent-wide energy debate. Moreover, she works on civil society empowerment and energy projects in the MENA region (e.g. in Morocco or Jordan).
- with Germanwatch since 2017
- Master of Arts in Conflict & Development Studies, Sciences Po Lille and University of Münster
Focus of Work:
- African Renewable Energy Initiative (AREI)
- renewable engery and decentralised energy transition in MENA countries
- civil society empowerment
- project leader of the multi-stakeholder partnerships for energy transition in Africa towards 100% renewable energy in Morocco and Kenia („Multi-Akteurs-Partnerschaften für die Energiewende in Afrika Richtung 100% Erneuerbare Energien“)